BANNOCK COUNTY FARM
BUREAU SPEECH CONTEST
“Looking To The Future of Idaho
Farm Bureau State Speech Contest
Students compete at State speech contest. Both students did very good jobs.
They were welcomed by Lt. Governor Brad Little at the capital.
They were McKenna Bernier of Marsh Valley and Trevor Delany of Highland
with State Women's committee Chair Carol Guthrie.
FOOD CHECK OUT WEEK 2011
FEBRUARY 20 – FEBRUARY 26
BANNOCK COUNTY FARM BUREAU FEDERATION
GROCERY LIST GIVE-A-WAY DRAWING for MEMBERS
(2) Gallon 2% milk (2) cans tuna
(1) Gallon orange juice (1) lb. beef bologna
(1) Bottle cran-raspberry juice (2) cans chili
(1) lb. sausage (3) cans Campbell soup
(5) lbs. ground beef (1) can cut green beans
(1) Beef roast (1) can corn
(1) Pork roast (1) pkg. frozen peas
(1) pkg. chicken breasts (1) pkg. navy beans
(1) pkg. pork chops 10 lbs. potatoes
(1) lb. bacon (1) pkg. salad mix
(4) rib-eye Steaks (4) tomatoes
(1) Ham (1) cucumber
(2) lbs. mild cheddar cheese (2) onions
(1) dozen eggs (2) lbs carrots
(1) lb. butter (6) bananas
(3) Loaves bread (1) bottle jam
(5) lbs. sugar (1) jar peanut butter
(5) lbs. flour (2) boxes jello
Bannock County Farm Bureau members can enter the drawing by printing their NAME,
ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND FARM BUREAU MEMBERSHIP NUMBER on a 3x5 index
card and take it to the Farm Bureau office at 200 West Alameda in Pocatello or mail it to:
BANNOCK COUNTY FARM BUREAU
FOOD CHECK OUT WEEK DRAWING
200 West Alameda
Pocatello, Idaho 83201-4463
Bannock County residents who are not members of Farm Bureau can enter by stopping by
the Farm Bureau office on West Alameda Road or the office at 301 S. 4th, Suite 4 and
scheduling an appointment for an insurance consultation with a Farm Bureau agent
between February 22nd and March 8th. Your entry will be effective following the
consultation. All entries must be post marked or received by March 8th, 2011.
Winner will be notified by phone by March 15th, 2011.
One entry per membership or following an insurance consultation is allowed.